As the oldest & largest business organization in Moore County, we are proud to promote the businesses of our community to residents & visitors of the area.
The Moore County Chamber of Commerce is a vital part of the ongoing growth that is taking place here in Moore County. Your membership in the Chamber provides unparalleled opportunities to connect with other business professionals as well as current & prospective clients.
The programs & events we offer present extraordinary opportunities to help your business prosper in the rapidly growing economy within our region. To make these programs possible, The Moore County Chamber works to grow relationships with local businesses at a variety of levels, offering a dynamic, thriving business community. It is our Mission: To Foster a Vibrant Business Community!
Areas of Service Within the Moore County Chamber of Commerce
- Connect to Potential Clients
- Build your Professional Network
- Market your Business
- Represent your Business Interests
- Professional Development
- Local Advocacy
- Exposure to the Community
We invite our Membership to show their support by using the Moore County Chamber Logo on their websites.
Moore County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for 2021
- Natalie Hawkins, Moore County Partners In Progress
- Carla Williams, Retired Pinehurst, LLC
- Robert Koontz, Koontz/Jones Design
- Michael Barbera, Clicksuasion Labs
- John Ashley Sheppard, Pik-N-Pig, LLC
- Aaron Cooper, Cooper Ford
- Thomas Boals, First Bank – Southern Pines
- Phil Werz, Convention & Visitors Bureau – Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area
- Matthew Chriscoe, Pinehurst, LLC
- Dr. Robert Grimesey, Moore County Schools
- Lane West, Clean Juice
- Jorden Denny, Kataphora Boutique
- Brandon Enfinger, Pinehurst Medical Clinic, Inc.
- Amy Natt, Aging Outreach Services
- Randy Saunders, Southern Pines Ace Operations Co.
- Darlene Stark, The Pilot, LLC