As the oldest & largest business organization in Moore County, we are proud to promote the businesses of our community to residents & visitors of the area.
The Moore County Chamber of Commerce is a vital part of the ongoing growth that is taking place here in Moore County. Your membership in the Chamber provides unparalleled opportunities to connect with other business professionals as well as current & prospective clients.
The programs & events we offer present extraordinary opportunities to help your business prosper in the rapidly growing economy within our region. To make these programs possible, The Moore County Chamber works to grow relationships with local businesses at a variety of levels, offering a dynamic, thriving business community. It is our Mission: To Foster a Vibrant Business Community!
Areas of Service Within the Moore County Chamber of Commerce
- Connect to Potential Clients
- Build your Professional Network
- Market your Business
- Represent your Business Interests
- Professional Development
- Local Advocacy
- Exposure to the Community
We invite our Membership to show their support by using the Moore County Chamber Logo on their websites.
Moore County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for 2018
- Patrick Corso, Executive Director Moore County Partners In Progress
- Michael Gorenflo, Attorney Sandhills Law Group
- Caleb Miles, CDME President & CEO Convention & Visitors Bureau Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen Area
- Andrea Korte, Vice President Continuing Education & Workforce - Sandhills Community College
- Micah Niebauer CEO / Co-Founder Southern Pines Brewing Company
- Carla Williams, Senior Vice President of Human Resources Pinehurst, LLC
- Anne Friesen, Executive Director Friend to Friend
- Robert Koontz, Principal Koontz/Jones Design
- Lee Riggsbee, Retired Fidelity Bank
- Mark Adel, Franchisee Liberty Tax Service on 5
- Donna Stephens-Johnson, Owner/CEO Utopia Spa, LLC
- Sharon Stevens, President Sarvis Management & Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Michael Barbera, Consumer Psychologist Barbera Solutions
- John Nagy, Editor The Pilot, LLC
- Lori Portfleet, President St. Joseph of the Pines
- John Ashley Sheppard Owner, Pik-N-Pig, LLC
- Aaron Cooper, Owner Cooper Ford
- Thomas Boals, First Bank - Southern Pines
- Gretchen Kelly, Director FirstHealth - Moore Regional Hospital
- Jack McClelland, Enterprise Account Executive Accurate Background